- The 'Merrygoods' takes your privacy very seriously.
- Our secured socket layer (SSL) uses the latest, industry-standard 128-bit encryption technology to ensure that your personal information (especially your name, address and credit card number) stays out of the wrong hands, and cannot be read or intercepted as it travels to our payment processing system.
- Look for the "https" in the address bar of your browser when you checkout - the "s" stands for "secure".
- Our security certificate can be viewed by double-clicking the little padlock icon in the frame of your browser window.
- When you sign up on our online store as a new customer, you will be asked to provide some personal information, such as first & last name, billing address, shipping address(es), a contact e-mail address and telephone number.
- All the information we collect is primarily in the interest of accurate order processing although we may also, from time to time, contact you with items of interest, or specials offers available only to our mailing list.
- Your personal information will never be shared with any outside agency without your written consent.